Welcome

This is a blog where the beasts of San Diego come and share their talents both from inside the theme parks and outside in their own world. Anything goes, so prepare for a truly beasted experience.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beastathon

What I hope to do is post at least one BEASTed sketch each day I work. I'll try not to forget.
I work Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun, so check in on those days!

This couple came up and said "can you do a crazy one for us?" I said "heck yes!"
But then they're all like "can you do professions?" And I said "yea", as I was losing interest since I knew I'd be focusing on how the hell I'm going to make two different proffessions work in one sketch rather than how I'm going to exaggerate their faces. Which I could do both no problem, but I didnt feel like taking forever on it. So I just whipped this one out going for the 'ol "quick and loose" look.





No comments: