Welcome

This is a blog where the beasts of San Diego come and share their talents both from inside the theme parks and outside in their own world. Anything goes, so prepare for a truly beasted experience.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

sup yall'z

I don't know what's up with the weird photoshop blur, my camera was bein weird.



These guys were cool, the guy was from Texas like Lil' Woo and Pat.



This little girl was givin me mean looks the whole time I was drawing her! Wish i captured it better. but i liked her starfish hand and my Big Chris Shamu.

3 comments:

Justin Beck said...

Hey anybody from sea world. My name is Justin Beck. I draw caricatures and I'm moving to San Diego. How do I go about applying to do caricatures at Sea World. Please help! Thank you!

justfrancesca said...

nice drawings, Ryan.
Justin, go to Oakes's blog.

chris chUa! said...

thumbs up to starfish hands.